1. It's a fine day. Why not go to the zoo?
2. When can I take my winter vacation?
3. Did you enjoy the performance last night?
4. Can we have dinner together this weekend?
5. Professor Smith, may I ask you a few questions?
6. M: I prefer coffee to tea. What about you, Jane?
W: Just water.
Q: What would the woman like to have?
7. M: Excuse me. Can you call a taxi for me?
W: Sorry, the telphone is out of order.
Q: What does the man mean?
8. M: What's wrong with me, doctor?
W: Just a cold, nothing serious.
Q: What's the probable relationship between the two speakers?
9. M: Don't you usually drive to work?
W: No, I walk to work every day.
Q: How does the woman usually go to work?
10. M: My computer doesn't work.
W: Why don't you have it repaired?
Q: What does the woman think the man should do?
Today more and more people begin to understand that study does not come to an end with school graduation. Education is not just a college degree; it is life itself. Many people are not interested in studying at a college, and they are interested in other kinds of learning. They may go to a training class in their own field; they may improve their work skills by following television courses. They certainly know that if they know more or learn more, they can get better jobs or earn more money.
Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension
【解析】本题是说天气很好,“Why not go to the zoo?”,回答当然是“好主意”。故答案只能选A。
【解析】本题问的是有关度寒假的时间问题,“When can I take my winter vacation?”, 只有选项D的回答与时间有关,故为正确答案。
3. 【答案】 B
【解析】本题问的是对演出的看法,“Did you enjoy the performance last night ?” 回答只有B“太好了”合乎题意,故为正确答案。
4. 【答案】 B
【解析】本题是邀请对方吃饭,“Can we have dinner together this weekend?”, 对方回答“当然可以。在哪里吃饭?”故答案选B。
5. 【答案】 C
【解析】本题是有问题请教,“Professor Smith, may I ask you a few questions?” 教授当然应该解答,所以说 “问吧”。Go ahead 本意为“往前走”,这里引申为“问吧”。故答案选C。